martedì 4 dicembre 2012

Model Expo Italy, a new Cioporeporter' s report!

1st and 2nd of December we attended the Model Expo Italy.
Here are, for your curiosity..., some pics of our Cioporeporter...the yellow one... :-)


A naval action...

Fire!

A new kind of wargame...
1/35 tank by Tamiya with electric engine and laser gun.
Via remote control you can move and fight enemy model tanks
on the wargame table...

A Fokker D VII...

1/35 A7V, left side, by Genova Est club...
 

And right side...

Hidden German flak...

Ohhhh...A7V and his pup...

Nice biplane...

Quick!...

Advancing French by wargame club Garibaldi...


Allez allez...


Scotland the Brave...yes Sirs...the enemy is in front of you...

I definitely like the yellow!!!...


Beeeeeeep...

Where' s the Moon?...

Well Sir, a bottle of red wine for you...


Nice YELLOW flag...

The thin red line advancing...

Ready to fly with my new G-91...

and Happy Wargaming to All!

www.fogsoldiers.it

12 commenti:

  1. Great pictorial of modeling event. Thanks, I really enjoyed the tour. Like your mascot.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Jay :-)

      In effect I really enjoyed all the Model Expo...20000 square metres all with models, miniatures, ships, trains...WOW ;-)

      Elimina
  2. I like the yellow too :) I'm picturing Ray and Fran playing with that remote control tank! Best to keep that particular item out of their hands. Great pictures here sir!

    I got my broach and it is so very lovely. I will write a post on it next week. Thank you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I was becoming crazy with those tanks...and sooner or later I' ll buy a couple...and really I imagine Ray and Fran "your tank is bigger than mine"... ;-)

      And obviously a pic with your brooch :-)

      Elimina
  3. That was a fun peek at the event. The mascot was a fun feature for the pictures.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great picturs and great fun!
    Love your mascot...has she learned how to fly an airplane?
    Best,
    Phil.

    RispondiElimina